Monday, May 31, 2010

Triple Chocolate Cookies... Oh my!!!

Triple Chocolate Cookies
I heard a girl talking at the girl's Tball practice about making some chocolate cookies with cake mix and pudding. I tried looking online for the recipe, but couldn't really find one. So, I made up this recipe myself. Whoot!!! Cookies come out so soft. And they're super easy and take like five seconds to make.

1 Chocolate Cake Mix
1 Cube melted butter
1 Chocolate Pudding cup
1 Egg
1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips

Mix cake mix, butter, pudding, and egg in large bowl. (Dough will be thick) Stir in chips.
Drop spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet approximately 2'' apart. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 min or until fork poked in the middle comes out clean or slightly fudgy. Cool cookies on cookie sheet for a few min. Sooo Good!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

OH yummy! Can't wait to make those! Thanks for posting friend!

Camille said...

Yummy those look so good! Hey found your blog off of Ashlee's. Send me an email so I can invite you to my blog. camille@mcjpics.com

Your blog is so fun! I miss seeing you at t-ball. I don't miss t-ball too much though. ;) ha ha

Boyd Fam said...

YUMMY!!!!!!! You're making me hungry!!

Pages