Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trying to be a blogger!

Bryony on Mother's Day. Two months old!!

Alright ya'll! I just want you to know that I'm a terrible blogger, but I am working at trying to be better. Haha!
Bryony had her two month checkup yesterday. And I'm very happy to report that she is growing like a weed! She is weighing in at 10.08lbs and is over 22 inches long! Go Bryony! Unfortunately, with the two month checkup comes the two month shots. Poor girl. I've been soo blessed to have this baby be soo easy that when she cried when she got her shots, it was almost a sound I've never heard before. She is not a crier. So, when I heard her wail, I felt soo awful.

Right after Bryony was born, we got two dogs! Yes, we're that crazy. Pete's always wanted dogs and all I have to say is "I love my husband." They are beautiful huskies. The mom's name is Rainey (cuz that was already her name) and the pup's name is Idgie (as in Idgie Threadgood and if you don't know where that's from then shame on you!) They are driving me nuts though. Digging, and jumping up on the kids. I'm just hoping that they start to calm down so that I might have that perfect garden like my neighbor, Ashley, someday.
Rainey and the smudged up glass door.

Idgie. She's got one blue eye and one brown.

Other news of note, um..hmmm. Nodda whole lot cuz we are boring! Pete got me my trees for mother's day! I love trees and I've been wanting them for a long time. A Maple and a Sugar Maple. Now, we just have to see if they'll survive or not.

3 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

You have to start a garden, to have a garden. Ha ha...glad you're going to give blogging a try! :)

Kasey said...

So JEALOUS of those pups!!!!

Erinn said...

ha! yay! i didn't know you had a blog... so glad you do! we only have one dog and somedays i feel like he's harder then the kids, so props for two dogs AND a new baby!

Pages