Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What the... Lost??


During my pregnancy with Bryony, I was soo nauseated and exhausted during the first trimester that I started watching Lost on Netflix. I got sucked into the weirdness and the drama and I loved it. I fell in love with the characters and the chemistry between them. Well, Sunday night was the finale of the show. And I have to say that I'm not satisfied with the end result at all! I feel that they left a lot of things open and unexplained. It left me feeling.... do I dare say it... Lost!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I want to get netflix and watch Lost. But that sucks about the finale! Hmm do I want to feel lost? Hey by the way, thanks for being such a great supportive friend. I just love you! Thanks buddy

Nicole Nixon said...

mission complete! their whole goal was to make you feel lost! ;-)

Pages